Tue, 16 July 2019
Welcome to season 1, episode 7 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast!
In this riveting episode, we discuss what dental labs we use and why.
- Kevin discusses how lab work is only about 10-15% of his crown and bridge, solidifying that he's better than the rest of us, but when he does use a lab, he uses Keating Dental Arts
- Zach is the guy who uses the local lab a few miles away #buylocal
- Who pays the most for a Zirconia crown? Surely not the guy who prides himself as being Dr. Value
- Kevin scans (possibly in a speedo) and describes how a digital work flow goes with lab work.
- Sleep labs? NTI's? Biteguards..we touch on those also
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!