Tue, 20 August 2019
Welcome to season 1, episode 12 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
The gang is back. Kevin, Mac, and Zach discuss posts and cores
- When do you choose to place a core, or a post?
- Do you remove all the previous restoration every time? Most of the time?
How does Mac do a core?
- He mentioned like 5 products, Cosmecore, Absolute Dentin, Fuji 2, Equia Forte, and Miracle Mix. I'm exhausted just typing all of those, so I pinned him down to one for technique.
How does Kevin do a core?
- He uses regular light cure composite sometimes (Kalore from GC), but usually uses Absolute Dentin from Parkell
- Bonds with Brush and Bond from Parkell
How does Kevin do a post?
- Buildup material cements the post
How does Mac do a post?
- Buildup Material cements the post
Zach buildup and posts:
- Bulk EZ for buildups (autocure)
- Aforementioned KoolBond SE (generic of Prelude SE) to bond.
- Vlock Posts (now Edenta Headmaster)
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!