Tue, 22 October 2019
Welcome to season 1, episode 20 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
The gang is back together and we're talking about how we deal with failures.
- What is each of our most epic fails?
- How has failure shaped the way we practice?
- We run through some failure scenarios:
- failure to diagnose
- restoration fails too quickly
- procedural error
- poor experience perceived by the patient
- How do we deal with failure emotionally?
Mac Jones word count: We actually let him talk quite a bit!
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!