Al had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Erin Elliott at the Greater New York dental meeting! It will come as no surprise to anyone that this wide ranging conversation was a blast!
- Al had veneers. Probably about 30 years ago. Who knew?
- What % of people have crowding vs. excess of space? Why?
- Are people more allergic now than they used to be? (spoiler: roll your kids in dirt)
- Who's got team drama?
- Erin grew up in CA but considers herself an Idahoan!
- Detroit Metro airport is the best airport. Al will fight you if you disagree.
- Erin stays away from home for a long time. And gets to write it off.
- Erin on emergency dentistry (she's got this figured out)
- Medical people GNF. Erin on giving patients money back.
- "Painless" dentistry is BS. Be direct with patients about their needs.
- Erin on implants! (spoiler: She's a fan of 3D Dentists AND Implant Pathway!)
- In person teaching >>> Zoom teaching
- If you go to meetings (ahem...VoD) then support the vendors!
- Erin is coming to Voices of Dentistry! There is NO SUBSTITUTE for dental meetings!
- Eliminating excuses about photography by having SD card readers in each room!
Some links from the show: