New Year, new you!
We welcome Dr. Lance Timmerman of Working Interferences fame to our show!
New Year’s resolutions!
We discuss the proper way to cement crowns
- For Zirconia Kevin anesthetizes, packs cord, pumices the tooth and cements with Rely X
- Lance anesthetizes, Isolite, Superoxyl, Dry Z if needed, and Ceromer or Dentsply Bioceramic Cement
- Zach uses Vivid Prime G and Fuji Cem
- Zach uses Panavia V5 for non retentive preps
- We talk about retentive grooves
- For Emax Kevin packs cord, uses rubber dam, Isolite or cotton rolls right sandblast, Monobond etch and prime and Panavia
- Lance uses Relyx veneer after treating the crown with Monobond Plus
- Zach uses Panavia Ceramic Primer and Panavia V5
We discuss following the directions!!!
Join our Clinical Hacks Facebook group!