Tue, 26 November 2019
Welcome to season 1, episode 26 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
You're in for a treat today as we have Joshua Austin DDS as our guest. Josh is a podcaster (Working Interferences), an author (Pearls for your Practice - Dental Economics), a lecturer, and is generally "kind of a big deal".
Today we talk about composites and specifically Bulk Fills.
- What makes a bulk fill a bulk fill?
- Does bulk fill mean the whole tooth gets filled up every time?
- What's the downside to bulk fills?
- What about dual-cure / auto-cure Bulk fills?
- Who in the clinical hacks is bulk filling?
- What about the o.g. bulk fill amalgam? Or Glass Ionomer?
- Josh cites studies, that's big time for us regular ass dentists.
- Follow @dentinaltube on Instagram for biomaterials goodness.
- What material would Josh use on his #1 fan?
- Powerfill / Powercure - what's the story?
- Everyone in this podcast will be at VoD presenting.. and you should come as well!
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!