The Very Clinical gang is back together and we're talking about one of the least favorite part of our jobs, numbing people up.
Highlights this week include:
- What kind of syringes, needles do we use?
- What brands of anesthetic do we carry?
- How do we numb maxillary teeth? How does it change for operative vs. endo vs. surgery?
- How do we numb mandibular teeth? Differences between anterior and posterior?
- How do we troubleshoot a difficult to numb tooth?
- Septocaine for blocks, do we do it?
- Buffering? Is it needed?
- Why does Zach suck so much with anesthetic and what can he do about it?
If you want to interact with us, head over to the Very Clinical Facebook Group!
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!